Join us today!
- 106 Jalan S2 D32 City Centre Seremban 2,70300 Seremban, N.S.D.K
Internship for Design/Business/Marketing/Management Students and opportunity to be permanent or contract employee after program end.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design/Business/Marketing/Management or equivalent.
- Internship position for duration of (min) 3 month(s).
- Working Hour : 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri) , 9am-1pm(Sat) First Saturday of each month off
Job Description (Internship)
Introduction: Generally, an internship consists of an exchange of services for experience between the student and an organization. Students can also use an internship to determine if they have an interest in a particular career, create a network of contacts, or gain school credit.
Duties and Responsibilities
An intern may do any or all of the following (this list is non-exhaustive):
• Assisting in business plans/models for new services.
• Assisting in identifying and evaluating new client prospects.
• Research and Database.
• Maintain an accurate and current database.
• Data entry.
• Writing letters and emails.
• Supporting various office administrative duties.
• Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication.
• Preparing memos.
• Day-to-day administrative assignments (answering phones, handling correspondents, filing etc)
• Be able to match appropriate products to clients’ requirements.
• Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits.
• Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits.
• Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products.
• Maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients.
• Maintain high standard of personal presentation.
• Represent in a professional manner at all times.
• Undertake all responsibilities with reference to procedures.
• Undertake any reasonable duties as specified.
• Internal communications.
• Organizing and archiving materials.
• Screening and logging materials.
• Photo shooting and design for marketing material.
Summary: Work experience internship; Internships are designed to provide students with an opportunity to learn about a specific field or career. The intern can gain great knowledge and participate in any other important events that make up the job. During this period, the student is expected to use the things he/she has learned in school and put them into practice. This way the student gains work experience in their field of study.